Individual Tour in small Group
The Tour will stay in Santiago-North with the following highlights:
- green valleys and beautiful landscapes
- contact with local people and their villages
- Art Center of Rabelados
- local Rum production including tasting! (if in production)
- biggest and oldest tree of Cabo Verde
- oldest and biggest water dam
- coffee break and lunch at local restaurant
- black beaches
DISCOUNT! Inscribe now via Casa Strela Travel Guide and profit of a 10% discount!
For more organised Tours have a look at our Event Calendar.
See the Feedback of other guests on TripAdvisor.
total +/- 9 hours
Lunch (no extra choos of menu)
no need of trekking shoes, you can go with Flip Flops
1.5lt of water per person and sun protection is recommended
Level of difficulty
Please book at least one day in advance until noon.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
2 person: 7.800 cve per person
3 person: 6.000 cve per person
4 person: 5.400 cve per person
Book now with Casa Strela Travel Guide and profit of a discount of 10%
Including: Lunch (dish of the day)
Entry in museum
Guide and Car
drinks and extra need